ARP strongly believes that a strong civil society is indispensable for democracy and sustainable development.
ARP and its experts provides services to civil society organizations in various ways, mainly within the framework of grant schemes funded by national and international organizations.
- Training and support to CSOs to develop project ideas and proposals within the framework national and international grant schemes.
- Supporting technical and financial implementation of grant projects implemented by CSOs
- Establishment of a Museum of Musical Instruments and Recordings for İzmir Culture, Arts and Education Foundation
- Birth, Marriage and Funeral Music in 5 Languages in 5 Provinces
- Training/workshops and technical support on organizational capacity building for preparation, implementation and monitoring of institutional strategies of grass-roots NGOs
- Conducting end of project evaluations for the grant project “Strengthening the Capacity and Improving the Social and Economic Participation of Women’s Cooperatives”
- Feasibility report for MAYA microcredit enterprise for women to assist the selection of new sites for service expansion